OUR RESEARCH PROCESS
- Develop wellness and health concepts, Harmony Health Concepts (HHCs) based on the fusion of Eastern and Western concepts.
- Establish Harmony Health Standards (HHSs), for identification, assessment, and intervention of wellness and health status based on the newly developed Harmony Health Concepts.
- Develop technologies in various areas, including artificial intelligence, to promote Harmony Health Status identification, evaluation, and intervention.
- Collect data and results in five areas— identification, assessment, insurance, and artificial intelligence based on the Harmony Health Concepts. The obtained data and results can be used to optimize qualities and functions of products and services in Harmony Health identification, evaluation, and intervention, and to further assist in establishing the standards for identification, assessment, intervention, and insurance based on HHCs and HHSs.
- Identify research projects using the traditions of Ancient Chinese medicine with Eastern medicine.
- Post / announce funding opportunities.
- New application submission deadline.
- Review and evaluate proposals with the board.
- Final selection of projects for funding negotiations and agreements.
- Funding negotiation and distribution arrangements established.
- Cooperation, collaboration, supervision and evaluation of all final results.
Experts at the meeting agree that: The prescription has an appropriate and precise formulation, reasonable compatibility, drug safety and encouraging efficacy. Its promotion and application have great social benefits! We suggest further large-scale clinical...
Abstract Objective: The Lung-toxin Dispelling Formula No.1 (referred to as Respiratory Detox Shot, RDS) was established based on the theory of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) medicinal properties and the classical prescription of TCM. It has demonstrated...
The Lung-toxin Dispelling Formula No.1 (referred as Harmony Shot, HSh) was established based on the theory of TCM medicinal properties and the classical prescription of TCM. It has demonstrated therapeutic benefits in both disease prevention and treatment against...
Patient Overview: The patient is a 78 year old female . On December 17, 2019 she developed rashes on both groins with large red patches, exudates,...
Case Study 1.2 | Clinical efficacy and experiences of Lung-toxin Dispelling Formula No.1 treating patients of corona virus disease 2019(COVID-19)
Objective: To observe clinical efficacy of Lung-toxin dispelling formula No.1 treating patients with corona virus disease 2019(COVID-19) type...
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.